Saturday 9 December 2006

Nobu

I went to Nobu restaurant today. It is a Michelin star restaurant. There are about 30 restaurants in London awarded with Michelin star. They are supposed to be the best. Nobu is a famous Japanese restaurant acquinted by Victoria Beckham and many other celebrities.

I went for the Chef special lunch, seven course. Two starters, three main courses and two puddings.

I have to say the food is absolutey amazing, especially the tuna and black cod, so finely cooked. and also the pudding, Chocolate and green tea ice cream.

It is located in Metropolitan hotel, with a beautiful view of Hyde park. The place is so popular that you can only have 2hs for lunch the maximum.

Highly recommend.

Compared with Nahm in Halkin hotel, the only Thai Michelin start restaurant in London, Nobu is much better, maybe it is because I personally like sea food, in fact, I only eat sea food.

Very nice memory and shall definitely go back.

No comments: